Through WWOOF, we help people at home and abroad to pursue an eco-friendly and valuable life.
This is a non-profit organization that promotes and educates each other so that they can learn and share.
Please look forward to Wwoof Korea
WWOOF KOREA'S WORKS
WWOOF works as a non-monetary exchange between volunteers and farmers, where volunteers work for an agreed amount of hours in exchange for food and accommodation.
First, potential WWOOFers must register with their local WWOOF organization; in the case of Korea, applicants should register with WWOOF Korea. Once the membership registration is completed, they will be provided with a membership ID and access to the WWOOF Korea host list. WWOOFers should take their time to look through the host list to find the best match for their WWOOF experience.
Use the Host Contact Form provided by WWOOF Korea to email and/or call the host. Arrange and set up a date and time to go to the WWOOF farm. Once at the farm, WWOOFers are expected to work on whatever projects the farmer needs for the agreed duration. In return, hosts are to provide all three meals and housing for the WWOOFer.
- 11. April. 2020 Joongang Farming experience without spending money, Do you know ‘WWOOF’?
- 19. May. 2019 House of Full of Happy ‘Life with Mother Nature, ‘Farmers who doesn’t own land, WWOOF Korea’
- 27. Feb. 2019 Bizz Korea ‘Hoping little forest…’Helen’ manager of WWOOF Korea’
- 02. Nov. 2018 The Farmers Newspaper “Introduce Korean countryside to people from all over the world”
- 29. Aug. 2018 KTV Perfect for youth!···traveling through ‘Help X·WWOOF’
- 02. Aug. 2018 My daily SBS special ‘Youngmi’s little table’→’real little forest’
- 01. Aug. 2018 The Farmers Newspaper “WWOOFer’ who learning Korean agriculture and culture”
- 04. Jul. 2018 CMB Young people from the world in Korean countryside – WWOOF story
- 18. Jun. 2018 The Farmers Newspaper French couple after stayed 8 months in south sea of Korea, built Korean agriculture show in Nantes
- 23. Mar. 2018 Choson [Morning letter] Young generation, Hope can feel charm about agriculture through sweat and sand
- 02. Mar. 2018 Koreansprit NGO WWOOF Korea, conclusion MOU with Benjamin School
- 10. Feb. 2018 KBS Documentary gonggam Piggy couple, Dreaming happy
- 10. Feb. 2018 Sedaily ‘Gonggam’ ‘Happy piggies’ the second life of Dreaming couple
- 31. Aug. 2017 The Farmers Newspaper Helen sends Koreans to Korean countryside. She has a dream.
- 11. Jul. 2017 Daejeon Today WWOOF Korea, conclusion host’s seminar in Chungnam
- 11. Feb. 2017 KBS Documentary gonggam Special Winter WWOOFing story of Murungri
- 11.Feb. 2017.02 Newspim ‘Documentary gonggam’ People at Murungri are from all over the world… Finding themselves through volunteering
- 19. Jul. 2016 Food.com Farmers who doesn’t own land, WWOOF Kore
- 14. Oct. 2015 Hankyoreh Find ‘dream’ in Korean countryside which has both side “Faster””Slower”
- 20. May. 2015 The Korea Herald Expat farming project to take soy beans from seedling to sauce
- 10. Nov. 2014 Weekly Donga Shall we do ‘Group WWOOF’ during harvesting season?
- 06. Oct. 2014 Ajunews 2014 WWOOF Korea WWOOFing abroad for students!
- 22. Sep. 2014 Groove Korea Fly the coop / Shake the hand that feeds you
- 16. May. 2014 Kookmin Daily WWOOF Korea, Started program WWOOFing in Canada… best chance to learning English
- 29. Apr. 2014 Siminilbo Korea·Abroad non-momentary activity ‘WWOOF’ is gettinf popular
- 20. Mar. 2014 The Korea Herald WWOOFing with foreigners, WWOOF Korea ‘The little farmer trip’
- 23. Dec. 2013 KBS Screening Humanity “Live in mountain because like mountains”
- 25. Nov. 2013 Cookies News WWOOF Korea for everyone ‘Where are you going Daddy?’
- 12. Aug. 2013 The Farmers Newspaper Foreign WWOOFers like Farmstay village, Organic experiences
- 02. Dec. 2012 Hankyoreh Foregin WWOOFers almost became Korean farmers
- 09. Mar. 2012 The Korea Herald Helpers set for eco village vineyard
- 12. Oct. 2011 The Farmers Newspaper World WWOOF organise meeting in Seoul
- 23. Aug. 2011 Choson Foreigners came to Korea for working holidays
- 28. Jul. 2011 Maeil What about ‘WWOOFing’ with foreigners during this summer holidays?
- 29. Oct. 2010 KBS Foreign WWOOFers in ‘wonderful Korean countryside’!