To Become a WWOOF Member
1. Make payment.
2. Fill out the sign up form and send to WWOOF Korea.
3. Receive username and password via email.
4. Application is complete and you may begin contacting hosts.[separator top=”40″ style=”shadow”]
– Membership lasts for 1 year; once completed, we cannot refund the membership fee.
– There is no shared membership; individuals can only use their own unique membership number.
Please choose a payment method.[one_half last=”no”]
Pay through PayPal
– You can pay online.
– Because there is a transaction fee (5 USD) occurred when using PayPal, the total amount will be 55 USD.
– The currency will be automatically converted to USD from your native currency.
[/one_half] [one_half last=”yes”]
Pay through a domestic bank transfer in Korea.
– The payment must be made in Korea. (We don’t receive money by bank transfer from outside Korea.)
– Payment is made in Korean Won.
– You do not need a Korean bank account in order to make a bank transfer.
– Most ATM’s in Korea have English guides and most bank offices have an English speaking counter.
[/one_half] [one_half last=”no”]
Make payment Online.
Click “Buy Now” button below.
It reads “(Sa)Hangguk Nongchon Chaeheom Gyoryu Hyope” = WWOOF Korea.[/one_half]
[separator top=”40″ style=”shadow”]