FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
The earlier you contact, the more easily you can get appointment.
- If you don’t get a response after about three days, contact WWOOF Korea (email@example.com).
WWOOF Korea text message to the host and ask to reply to you quickly.
- If you get appointment with a host, try to remind the host at least three day before you leave for the meeting place.
It will help you A LOT.
- Your cooperation and a sense of responsibility is more important than Korean language skills.
Many international WWOOFers enjoy their WWOOFing in Korea even though they are not good at Korean.
- If the host cannot read and write English at all, use “Google translate” on the internet.
Make it clear and concise so that the host will not get discouraged from replying to you quickly.
If you cannot reach the page “CONTACT THIS HOST” for some reason,
please send us WWOOFing request from HERE.
We will send the request host on behalf of you and fix the problem.
Note the request will be ignored if you are not a registered member.
However, we are more than happy to help if you have any problems.
- Please keep in mind: You are going to HELP host(s). Don’t expect host to prepare everything for you..
Please check of Welcoming Short-term(2-3days) WWOOFers
- We recommend that you see if you really want to keep staying there and discuss with the host before deciding.
Korean Tourism Organization(KTO) provides free Tourist Information / Translation call service.
It is open 24 hours.
- Regular Phone: 1330
- Cellular Phone: 02-1330
- From Abroad: 82-2-1330
- You must bring your membership card and give it to the host. You must also show your passport or Alien registration card and ask the host to write down the number so that they can keep a record of the visit.
- Keep in mind that the average work hour that WWOOF Korea recommends is a half-day(4-6 hours).
- In host Contact Form, put basic information (name, email, etc.) of one of the members first, and membership numbers of all.
- Write basic information and self-introduction of each person in the section of "Self-introduction and message for the host". Make sure to write tidy so that the host will easily grasp you.
If you are interested in helping us more, please contact us!
We especially welcome those who are good at:
- video making
- photo taking
- writing, blogging
- web related staffs