GN121-en(Gyeongsangnam-do)-Take a break
✔️ Registered 2020
✔️ Host (Age / Gender) 20s / Female
✔️ About us
Located in Dumo Village, Gyeongnam, Farmfra village is a space where young people (19 ~ 39 years old) get together and organize a community to experience rural life and share ideas about standards, directions, or diversity of rural life.
In the future, we aim to become a buffer zone for those who are thinking about settling in Nam-hae region. At present, I am the WWOOF host who wish young people and WWOOFers get significant experiences from living a rural life through diverse interactions.
✔️ Farming Experience Since 2018
✔️ Host Type Youth Village with Fantasy Rural Life
✔️ Main Crop
20 crops including cabbage, lettuce, spinach, garlic
✔️ Farming Method
No-pesticide, small quantity batch production
✔️ Organic Lifestyle
We live in a small house that we built for ourselves and minimize the energy use. We accept donations instead of buying new furniture or electronics. Disposable items are not used in FARMFRA. Food waste is used for making compost. We use environmentally friendly detergents, soaps and shampoos.
About Host & Member
✔️ Family / Member community member
✔️ Animal It might vary time to time
✔️ English Very fluent English
✔️ Other Language –
– January: Harvest spinach, packaging and delivering
– February : Harvest spinach, packaging and delivering
– March : Cleaning the farm area
– Arpil : Sowing various vegetable seeds
– May: Sowing various seedlings
– June: Weeding a field, harvesting crops
– July: Weeding a field, harvesting crops, sowing autumn crops
– August: Weeding a field, harvesting crops, sowing autumn crops
– September: Weeding a field, harvesting crops, sowing autumn crops
– October: Harvesting autumn crops, gimjang (kimchi-making for the winter)
– November: Harvesting autumn crops
– December: No work
* Packaging and Delivering: If FarmFra Magazine is included during the stay
* Participate in Farmer’s Market: If farmers’ market schedule is included during their stay
✔️ Working Hours
we expect 5 hours a day, but it is flexible.
✔️ WWOOFing Season
January ~ November
✔️ Knowledge / Skills WWOOFers can learn
Teach how to use tools, build a house, make rice wine
✔️ Experiences WWOOFers can expect
Geumsan Climbing, Sea Swimming, Exploring the Namhae Region, Interacting with Various Youths, Meeting with Adults in the Village, Talking with Youth about Local Issues
✔️ Preferred WWOOFer
WWOOFers who want to experience various fields such as housing, culture, project planning, in addition to farming.
✔️ Message for WWOOFers
Farmfra is an experimental space for young people who want to explore rural life. Also, visitors from all over the country visit frequently. If you enjoy meeting new people, this is the place to be.
bungalow (2 people per room) but share the common room
✔️ Room Sharing
You might share a room with a woofer of the same gender, but you will be notified in advance.
✔️ Internet WiFi
✔️ Drink & Smoke
Light drinking(no drinking after 9 PM) / No Smoking indoor
✔️ Distance from house to farm
✔️ Sharing a Meal
We eat lunch and dinner together (It might change in the absence of the host or during the holidays)
✔️ Organic Ingredients
We mainly use local foods. Sustainable food ingredients 50%
✔️ Vegetarian Vegetarian available
✔️ Preferred Length of Stay Min 3 days / Max 1 week
✔️ Capacity 2 people
✔️ Accept Short Stay(~3 days) No
✔️ WWOOFers with Children(under 15 yrs) No
✔️ Accept Minor(16~18 yrs) Yes
Become a WWOOF member and view full information!