2019 GROUP WWOOF
GROUP WWOOF is a WWOOFing program held in a group unit.
Like general WWOOFing, participants will live alongside their hosts while helping them with daily tasks on the farm.
It is open to everyone. Membership is not required and you can participate as many times as you like.
If you want to try WWOOFing for a short term, GROUP WWOOF will be your best choice!
WWOOF member : 10,000 won($ 10)
WWOOF non-member : 20,000 won($ 20)
* Deposit 10,000 won included.
* WWOOF KOREA T-shirt would be presented.
① up to 7 days prior to departure date : Full refund except transfer fee
② 6 - 2 days prior to departure date : Half refund
③ 1 days prior to departure date and departure date / No-show : Non-refundable
* Deposits are refundable only if notice of cancellation is received properly.
* If you do not receive our contact more than 3 times, we will treat you as non-participant.
[How To Apply]
- Apply at the link below → Check confirmation mail → Make payment
Schedule from September to December
Sat. 7 September ~Sun. 8: CB 104(Chungbuk Umsung)_ Harvesting cherry tomatoes, Korean pepper (Max 10ppl)
Sat. 28 September ~Sun. 29: CN 110(Chungnam cheongyang)_Gathering and cracking chestnuts (Max 6ppl)
○ Sat. 5 October ~Sun. 6: CN 110(Chungnam cheongyang)_Gathering and cracking chestnuts (Max 6ppl)
○Sat. 12 October ~Sun. 13: CN 110(Chungnam cheongyang)_Gathering and cracking chestnuts (Max 6ppl)
○Sat. 19 October, One day: GG 101(Gyeongi Hwasung)_Harvesting pumpkins (Max 10 ppl)
○Sat. 16 November ~Sun. 17: CB 104(Chungbuk Umsung)_Harvesting cabbages (10ppl)
○Sat. 16 November, One day: GG 128(Gyeongi Yeonchun)_Harvesting Jerusalem artichoke (Max 10 ppl)