Through WWOOF, we help people at home and abroad to pursue an eco-friendly and valuable life.
This is a non-profit organization that promotes and educates each other so that they can learn and share.
Please look forward to Wwoof Korea
Task of WWOOF Korea
1. WWOOF Task
– Promotional recruitment for domestic and foreign people who want to join WWOOF in Korea
– Update the latest information of hosts on Korean and English websites
– Provide support in cultural and linguistic problems between WWOOFer and hosts
– Manage host through screening host recruitment, reporting activity, and visiting on-site
2. WWOOF on holidays
– Volunteer work with a large number of people, conducted during the farming season when hands are needed.
– Domestic and foreign participants work together for a day or two days on weekends/holidays
– Participants are able to join without Korean WWOOF membership, but a certain participation fee is required
– Takes place from March to November
3. Group WWOOF
– Provide support in finding a farmhouse and in activities when schools, organizations, etc want to do farming as a group
– Introduce host farms where 5 to 100 people are able to participate
– Participation fee is charged according to the number of people and the schedule
– Write (the number of participants/date/area or region/purpose/etc.) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Conduct Public Projects
– Conduct urban and rural exchange cooperation projects of Korea Rural Community Corporation and Agricultural administration
– Conduct Seoul private organizations’ public project
– Conduct private foundation’s public project
WWOOF Press Reports
- 11. April. 2020 Joongang Farming experience without spending money, Do you know ‘WWOOF’?
- 19. May. 2019 House of Full of Happy ‘Life with Mother Nature, ‘Farmers who doesn’t own land, WWOOF Korea’
- 27. Feb. 2019 Bizz Korea ‘Hoping little forest…’Helen’ manager of WWOOF Korea’
- 02. Nov. 2018 The Farmers Newspaper “Introduce Korean countryside to people from all over the world”
- 29. Aug. 2018 KTV Perfect for youth!···traveling through ‘Help X·WWOOF’
- 02. Aug. 2018 My daily SBS special ‘Youngmi’s little table’→’real little forest’
- 01. Aug. 2018 The Farmers Newspaper “WWOOFer’ who learning Korean agriculture and culture”
- 04. Jul. 2018 CMB Young people from the world in Korean countryside – WWOOF story
- 18. Jun. 2018 The Farmers Newspaper French couple after stayed 8 months in south sea of Korea, built Korean agriculture show in Nantes
- 23. Mar. 2018 Choson [Morning letter] Young generation, Hope can feel charm about agriculture through sweat and sand
- 02. Mar. 2018 Koreansprit NGO WWOOF Korea, conclusion MOU with Benjamin School
- 10. Feb. 2018 KBS Documentary gonggam Piggy couple, Dreaming happy
- 10. Feb. 2018 Sedaily ‘Gonggam’ ‘Happy piggies’ the second life of Dreaming couple
- 31. Aug. 2017 The Farmers Newspaper Helen sends Koreans to Korean countryside. She has a dream.
- 11. Jul. 2017 Daejeon Today WWOOF Korea, conclusion host’s seminar in Chungnam
- 11. Feb. 2017 KBS Documentary gonggam Special Winter WWOOFing story of Murungri
- 11.Feb. 2017.02 Newspim ‘Documentary gonggam’ People at Murungri are from all over the world… Finding themselves through volunteering
- 19. Jul. 2016 Food.com Farmers who doesn’t own land, WWOOF Kore
- 14. Oct. 2015 Hankyoreh Find ‘dream’ in Korean countryside which has both side “Faster””Slower”
- 20. May. 2015 The Korea Herald Expat farming project to take soy beans from seedling to sauce
- 10. Nov. 2014 Weekly Donga Shall we do ‘Group WWOOF’ during harvesting season?
- 06. Oct. 2014 Ajunews 2014 WWOOF Korea WWOOFing abroad for students!
- 22. Sep. 2014 Groove Korea Fly the coop / Shake the hand that feeds you
- 16. May. 2014 Kookmin Daily WWOOF Korea, Started program WWOOFing in Canada… best chance to learning English
- 29. Apr. 2014 Siminilbo Korea·Abroad non-momentary activity ‘WWOOF’ is gettinf popular
- 20. Mar. 2014 The Korea Herald WWOOFing with foreigners, WWOOF Korea ‘The little farmer trip’
- 23. Dec. 2013 KBS Screening Humanity “Live in mountain because like mountains”
- 25. Nov. 2013 Cookies News WWOOF Korea for everyone ‘Where are you going Daddy?’
- 12. Aug. 2013 The Farmers Newspaper Foreign WWOOFers like Farmstay village, Organic experiences
- 02. Dec. 2012 Hankyoreh Foregin WWOOFers almost became Korean farmers
- 09. Mar. 2012 The Korea Herald Helpers set for eco village vineyard
- 12. Oct. 2011 The Farmers Newspaper World WWOOF organise meeting in Seoul
- 23. Aug. 2011 Choson Foreigners came to Korea for working holidays
- 28. Jul. 2011 Maeil What about ‘WWOOFing’ with foreigners during this summer holidays?
- 29. Oct. 2010 KBS Foreign WWOOFers in ‘wonderful Korean countryside’!