✔️ Registered 2020
✔️ Host (Age / Gender) 40s / Male
✔️ About us
We are the farm where you can have cooking experience and harvest various crops every season. We provide harvest program to people who are from children to teenager. Wwoofers might deal with farm working when we don’t have any program, sometimes we would ask Wwoofers for help to guide cooking class and farm camp in English.
We have international students from college of agriculture and volunteers. We offer chances to get various experience and farm activity
✔️ Farming Experience Since 2010
✔️ Host Type Experience Farm
✔️ Main Crop
Strawberry, Tomato, Sweet Potato, Pepper, Lettuce
✔️ Farming Method
We cultivate crops with hardwood vinegar
✔️ Organic Lifestyle
Avoid the use of plastic bags.
Use individual cups instead of paper cups
About Host & Member
✔️ Family / Member member of an association
✔️ English Conversational English
✔️ Other Language –
– January: Thinning out strawberry fruits, roguing dried leaves, picking and packing strawberry, English cooking class
– February: Thinning out strawberry fruits, roguing dried leaves, picking and packing strawberry, English cooking class
– March: Thinning out strawberry fruits, roguing dried leaves, picking and packing strawberry, English cooking class, sowing tomato seedlings
– April: Picking strawberry, making strawberry jam, English cooking class, cutting off tomato sprouts
– May: Picking strawberry, tomato, and watermelon, sowing sweet potato, cooking guide
– June: Picking strawberry, soil management, watermelon management, sweet potato management, sowing corn
– July: Picking watermelon and tomatoes, English camp, cooking guide, making tomato sauce
– August: Strawberry soil sterilization, picking watermelon and tomatoes, sweet potato field management
– September: Sowing strawberry seedlings, strawberry seedling management, sweet potato harvesting, English cooking guide
– October: Sweet potato harvesting experience, strawberry management, English cooking guide, Halloween party
– November: Gimjang experience (Kimchi making), strawberry harvest experience, sweet potato harvest, English camp
– December: Strawberry harvesting experience, strawberry packaging, English cooking guide
✔️ Working Hours
we expect 5 hours a day, but it is flexible.
✔️ WWOOFing Season
Available all year around
✔️ Knowledge / Skills WWOOFers can learn
Strawberry and tomato growing technique
✔️ Experiences WWOOFers can expect
We regularly go on a trip, cook together, and play sports on Saturdays.
✔️ Preferred WWOOFer
Positive minded and supportive WWOOFers
✔️ Message for WWOOFers
If you face difficulties during the stay, don’t try to solve it alone but let’s have a talk together.
Separate room for WWOOFers, but share the common room
✔️ Room Sharing
You might share a room with a woofer of the same gender, but you will be notified in advance.
✔️ Internet WiFi
✔️ Drink & Smoke Light drinking / No smoking Indoor
✔️Distance from house to farm
House is within the farm area.
✔️ Sharing a Meal
We eat lunch together everyday.
✔️ Organic Ingredients
Homegrown, sustainable food ingredients. (30%)
✔️ Preferred Length of Stay over 1 month
✔️ Capacity 2 people
✔️ Accept Short Stay(~3 days) No
✔️ WWOOFers with Children(under 15 yrs) No
✔️ Accept Minor(16~18 yrs) No
Become a WWOOF member and view full information!